- Transaction-based and/or a % of Billed Revenue
- $500 Deposit / Set-up Fee
- $250/month SaaS Fee for Integribill and IntegriClient
- 3-year contract
- Starting at $375
- $75/month for IntegriClient Subscriber Billing Portal
Marketing Messages/Invoice Backers
Invoice Auto Pay
Invoice Format Customization
U.S. Regulatory and Tax Calculation
Tax Exemption Integration
Tax Mapping Assistance
- Our staff will offer guidance for questions regarding the tax pairing for a specified service Realtime Tax Calculation.
- For any MRC, NRC, Local Service Charge, Bundled Service or line charge
- Invoice preview with Calculated Taxes
Form 499Q Block Classification
CDR Rating, Jurisdictionalization and Storage
- Rate and jurisdictionalize all completed Outbound, Inbound, Toll Free, and Local calls.
- Bad Call reporting
- More than 700 different CDR formats in our library
- Multiple options for including processed CDRs on Subscriber invoice
- Auto loading of International Rates
- No charge for rating or storage of Processed CDRs for 7 years
Free Minute, Fax Pages, Text Messages, or Bytes of Data Plans
- Assign to a Group, Subscriber or ANI/DID
- Multiple plans can be assigned at any level.
- Define Free Minutes by Service Type and Call Jurisdiction
- Dashboard for Tracking Free Minutes used
- History of Free Minute Utilization by Account
Finance/Late Fee Calculation
Credit Card/ACH Integration
- Works with any Merchant that tokenizes the Account Number
- Convenience fee Calculation
- Subscriber Self-Care through End User Portal
- Accept One-Time Payments via Credit Card or ACH
- Multiple Auto Pay Days can be defined for Auto Pay Subscribers
- When signing a Merchant Agreement, think About including a clause that allows you to receive a list of your subscribers, Account Numbers and matching tokens
- Store any document in any format (Contracts, Work Orders, etc.)
- Document is saved in a Database Field – Not Linked
- Deleting or modifying the original file outside of IntegriBill has no impact on the IntegriBill-stored document
- Define the equipment utilized to service your Subscribers.
- Track if you own the equipment or the Subscriber owns the equipment.
- Allow Subscriber to purchase the equipment over time.
- Build a Plan/Criteria to upgrade deployed equipment.
International Rate Override
- Notes can be added to Subscribers or Billing Phone Numbers (BTN).
- Notes are updated when Letters or Emails are generated by IntegriBill.
- Notes can be exported.
- Once entered, Notes cannot be edited.
MRC Bundled Elements Taxing & Reporting
Flexible Prorated MRCs
IntegriClient - Subscriber Portal
Call Detail Record Reporting
- Commission calculated as a % of the Gross, % of the Net, Fixed Amount
- Automatic Commission Adjustments after specified time periods
- Variable Commission by Type of Charge, Agent and/or Subscriber
- Option to withhold commission payment until the subscriber invoice has been paid in full
Quarterly NPA/NXX Updates
Quickbooks Online (QBO) Integration
- When a new Subscriber is added in IntegriBill, the account is created in QBO.
- Every invoice created in IntegriBill is duplicated in QBO – Each line item and every tax.
- Each payment or credit posted to IntegriBill is posted to QBO.
FCC CALEA Compliance
- Free Onboarding support (up to 4 hours)
- 12 hours of training per year for free
- Unlimited email and telephone support after you begin billing
- Onboarding spreadsheet to simplify (still a government regulated industry) the process
- Be fully onboarded in less than 3 Weeks.
- SBS can Migrate your Billing Data (provided as CSV files) including Subscriber, Billing Phone Numbers, Historical Transactions, MRCs, NRCs, Equipment, Notes. and PDF Invoice Files to IntegriBill.
*Available for Integribill users for an additional $8000.