INTEGRIBILL PROVIDES THE FLEXIBILITY YOU NEED FOR INVOICE LAYOUT AND DELIVERY.
Invoice Delivery Choices:
- Direct (printed and mailed,)
- Emailed – your customer receives an email with a PDF version of their invoice attached or a link to your site where they can view the PDF.
- Electronic Billing Presentment & Payment (EBPP)
- Choose one or a combination of all three.
Layout Options – you’ll have full control of each customer’s invoice summary reports.
The reports to be included specify:
- How many minutes signal a long duration call.
- How many calls to a city/number constitute a frequently called place.
- Custom discount plans for specific customers choosing whether the discount is applied to each call or shown as a single line item at the end of the bill.
- Discounts can be defined by $ volume or minutes of usage.
- Assigned account codes — each telephone line can have names associated with it.
- Defined subtotals by name or department.
- Call minimums and increments for each type of service or on an individual line.
You’ll also have the ability to:
- Suspend printing of the call detail for any customer.
- Turn on page breaks at the account level after each number, account code, or summary report.
- Dictate the number of monthly billing cycles based on your volume. Your customers are all maintained in the same database.
Affinity Billing – IntegriBill allows a brand logo as well as an affinity logo to be printed on the same statement. An affinity group’s usage can be combined and each customer in the group given a discount based the group’s total usage. Custom messaging for the group may be printed on the cover page. Group usage discounts and/or commissions are easily added to the program for affinity marketing campaigns.
Custom Messages – The three lines immediately after the address are reserved for custom messages. A custom message is a message created for a specific account. You determine the number of months a custom message appears on the statement. Customized backers are also available.
Group Billing – You have multiple invoice options for group billing. Not only does a group number allow several accounts’ traffic to be pulled together for discount purposes, but it also allows for summary bills to be created for customers with multiple locations.